Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Create A Python Script For Your Raspberry Pi











About:

I have 7 years of programming experience and I would like to make a python program for your needs. I specialize in python and I am able to create a program with whatever functionality is desired.

Reviews


:

Handled the job as expected, deliverable required an extra round of work which was done quickly and without complaint. Recommended for raspberry pi work.

:

Highly recommended, he delivered everything and more than I expected. He was very patient with me. He took the time out to give his own opinions and ideas which helped me complete my project to ensure it was to a high standard. I was very happy with the work he helped me produce His priority is his

:

Excellent. A pleasure to work with

:

Great communication. Completed the main requirement of the project.

:

Very helpful, communication was excellent even though I’m in a different time zone




No comments:

Post a Comment