Sunday, April 5, 2020

Develop And Programme Your Cryptocurrency Trading Bot











About:

Welcome to my gig!!!



WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING BOT



Trading bots are widely available programs that connect to a user's cryptocurrency exchange and make trades on their behalf. They work using a variety of indicators and signals, such as moving averages and indices. The idea is simple: to help users make money in the markets, while not wasting a lot of their time.



You want to make money from cryptocurrency but you don't have time? A trading bot is probably the right choice for you. It generates roughly about 20% profit each month. I have Experience in python programming language with 3 years of experience, I have 4+ Years of genuine crypto currency and forex trading and investment experience


I will provide the the following

1.  provide a simple and easy to use trading bot which require no programming 

2.  I will guide you through the entire process of managing the bot to get desired results

3.  Friendly and easy to communicate with 

4.  I also manage crypto fund with well informed investors

5. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.



INBOX ME TODAY AND START EARNING 20%  INVESTMENT RATE.

Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! Thanks for bringing my app and bot alive, You did an excellent job on my app and bot. I choose to work with you next time and I recommend your service to very one that need trustworthy developer. Regard.

:

Yes I did the work perfectly

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment