Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Write Gamemaker Studio 2 Scripts And Systems











About:

Hello! I'm very experienced using GameMaker Studio 2 with a couple of cool projects of my own going on. I try my very best to deliver quality products that fit your needs and will communicate to make them clear. I make sure that my code is lightweight, dynamic, and easy to use so that it doesn't clutter your project.



I will take on a wide range of requests and adjust prices accordingly, such as:

  • Creating scripts or systems for your game

  • Making a full prototype of your idea

  • Assistance with learning GameMaker Studio 2
  • Improving code or fixing bugs


In case you want a full prototype or game created

  • Artwork will not be provided. I will use placeholders (basic shapes) for everything.
  • 2D Singleplayer only


Inexperienced GameMaker Studio users are welcome! I'm happy to teach beginners for a fair price.



Please message me before purchasing to discuss prices and answer questions!
The more descriptive you can be about your request the better. Prototypes will require a document detailing necessary mechanics.

Reviews


:

Seller did a great job. I gave him some work to research and he came back with a thorough answer that helped me understand better what I needed to do. Thanks.

:

Amazing work, fast delivery and help us a lot. I can only recommend it. Thank you again!

:

Absolutely perfect!

:

Life saver. Took on a task that I wasn’t sure possible and made it a reality.

:

Top notch! Was extremely quick and was able to create exactly what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment