Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Make Any Application Using C Sharp











About:

I am professional C# programmer and I can make all kinds of C# applications (Console, Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET ...).



I have more than 10 years experience in developing various C# applications. If you are looking for experienced programmer who works on normal price rates, then I am great choice for you.

We can make deal for any kind of application or any (reasonable) time of delivery.



I can develop everything - from student assignments to professional applications. Beside C#, I can code using C, C++ or Java. For console applications, I can code in Python also.



I have many project finished and rated on other platforms. If you are interested, you can visit link:
https://www.freelancer.com/u/vladang?w=f







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment