Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Code Your Desktop Application With Csharp











About:

Hey! 



About me

My Name is Tarik. I am a student from Germany with+3 years professional experience in coding with C# and Java. Computer science has always interested me. In my early age I started coding - just extending existing games ("mods"). Over the past years I learned a lot about programming especially with C# and Java. I also have few experience in the cybersecurity field, Linux and C#.  As a student of a  vocational high school with specialization in practical computer science I could also gain a lot of experience over the years.



My expertise:

  • C# 
  • Java
  • Cybersecurity
  • Unity3D
  • Linux


What do I offer?

  • desktop application made with C# (.exe)

  • source code

  • Graphical User Interface (GUI) (Windows)
  • console based applications (Windows & Linux)
  • already made some non-desktop-applications for instance Bukkit plugins, Forge modding (Minecraft)



Why choose me?

  • well structured and commented code
  • 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied
  • support if you have any problems with the application


Your satisfaction is my first priority.



Feel free to contact me before ordering.


Regards,
Tarik



Reviews


:

Wirklich schnell geantwortet! Super Preis Leistung! Immer wieder gern :D

:

Application works like it should. Pretty easy communication and fast response on revisions.

:

It was an awesome experience working with cyberta. -Very quick response to quote -Checked and made sure that he can do the work before saying yes to project. -Very reasonable price -Finished the project 3 days ahead of proposed due date. -Made numerous changes during project -Highly professional

:

Absolutely satisfied. This can not be done any better. Top communication. Top work. We recommend!!! I continue to book with him.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment