Monday, April 6, 2020

Program A Windows Application For You











About:

I've been working with C# for the past 3 years, and love coding in my free time as well. I've made a number of applications for friends and family that help to manage errors and data in the games we play, such as Minecraft and World of Warcraft.



I'd love to continue expanding my skill set and create custom applications using the following:

  • Windows
  • C#
  • WinForms, WPF, or UWP
  • .NET Framework (.NET Core will be case-by-case)

Reviews


:

Jaywha is a good developer and a kind person but I missed the communication without prior notice.

:

Jaywha was exceptionally diligent in the creation of a complex userland script which automates the download, installation and compilation of a custom app from multiple sourcecode repositories. Really impressive.

:

came out perfect, exactly what I was looking for

:

............

:

Jaywha is polite, approachable and very friendly. He did a killer job re-coding iSquidMod for WoW Classic. Smooth as butter stable, fine and dandy. Exactly what I asked, not a comma different. Kind of amazing. When needed I will contact him again, he is 100% trusthworthy, and I'm not even mentioning his kind personality, his job speaks for him. A solid up to eleven 11/10 grade. Didn't expect all this awesomeness, just a regular job a little bit botched, a lazy one or even a denial because "too much work". I can attest the seller's proactivity. Congratulations, dude, you made your custommer tremendously happy with his purchase. You're going places with this working attitude. Keep it classy!




No comments:

Post a Comment