Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Create Any Windows Desktop Application That You Require











About:

I will create any Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 based desktop application (.NET/C#).

The UI will be clean and to the point while still being feature rich. I will use SQL Lite, MS SQL LocalDB or MS SQL Server based on the requirement.



Some of the examples include:

  • Restaurant Billing System POS
  • GYM | Club | Membership Management System

  • Contact Book System

  • Sales And Inventory Management System

  • Student Record Management System

  • Invoice Management System

  • Dental Clinic Management System

  • GST Billing System

  • Business ERP

  • Bulk Email Sender System

  • Bulk SMS Sender System

Reviews


:

for a first contact, I am delighted a perfect job, feel the touch of a true professional, polite and diligent fast, I highly recommend this person, and I will certainly work with him again in future projects

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment