Saturday, April 4, 2020

Develop Custom Desktop Application With Dot Net











About:

Please contact me before order, don't order this gig directly.



I have more than 8 years of experience in develop desktop application using C#.NET and MS SQL Server. I use to work on Microsoft Visual Studio and MS SQL Server to complete applications.



I have developed A lots of desktop application like,

1: Inventory Management system

2: Library Management system

3: School Management system

4: Hotel Management System and other more.

 

I am expert in stored procedures and reporting.



I can fix bugs, add features to existing software/app and develop new software/app from scratch.



Client satisfaction is my first priority, so feel free to contact me for quality work.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very difficult software request which he has done an excellent job at designing, even helped with expanding the capabilities of the software for better use. I chose him because if his fantastic reviews and im in no way dissappointed. Very professional and will be using again. :)

Seller's Response:

Thanks Sir.

:

Fast delivery

:

Thanks Sir.

:

good work




No comments:

Post a Comment