Saturday, April 25, 2020

Help Software And Programming Projects











About:

I will help with Software development projects and assignments. I can produce assignments, programs, applications or documents. I am a software developer currently working in the industry and I have recently graduated from UTS. I was tutoring Programming Fundamentals before and I have wide range of experience in IT in general. I provide high quality work with great feedback throughout my academic and professional life.



I have good habits for writing well-commented and formatted code with coding best practices and design patterns for my clients and other developers. I will also provide documentation for instructions to run and debug the code as well if required.



Contact me before placing an order to understand if I'm able to develop what you need and discuss application details needed to complete the job.



I am skilled in:

  • Programming [Python (2,3), JavaScript, Java, Android, C#, C++]
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • REST and SOAP APIs
  • Robotic Process Automation
  • Web scraping and Browser Automation(Selenium) 
  • Data mining and analysis
  • MySQL
  • Python Pandas, File parsing
  • Flask, Django

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment