Sunday, April 19, 2020

Create Your Java Fx Application











About:

About This Gig

About My Gig

 

What do I offer ?



- Core java programming

- Back-end database connectivity (MySQL)

- File system connectivity

- Desktop applications (GUI based )

- Algorithms and data structures

- Training / Tutoring Java






What will I deliver ?



I will deliver Complete working setup file or executable file and error free code along with the source code. If any of the feature or test case is not working because, I will fix it until client is satisfied (even if it exceeds the number of revisions mentioned in the package)

Satisfaction is guaranteed.








To Whom It May Concern



I’m with a 3 year experience working in IT industry as a java developer and having extensive hands-on experience on developing and hosting web and desktop applications, I can help you create awesome applications that work just the way you want it to. Just describe your idea, and to make it work is on me.


 

Thank You

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment