Saturday, April 25, 2020

L Develop Desktop And Web Application In C Sharp, Dotnet











About:

I am Software Engineer. I can create Desktop and Web Applications in using Dot Net Framework, ASP.NETASP.Net MVC, C#, and MS SQL Server.  C# and ASP .net MVC framework .You have to just give me your requirements and needs of Applications i will build it from scratchand  I will try to amaze you with my services.



My services includes:

C / C++ Programming

  1. Console Applications (OOP Concepts / Data Structures & Algorithms / SQL Database)
C-Sharp / VB



Tools For C#

1) Visual Studio 15



Tools For Mysql Database

1) MY SQL

2) ORACLE

3) MS SQL

4) SQLite\



    I can help you in following 



  • I can develop efficient C# Desktop applications with Source code.
  • I can also develop Setup file so you can easily install application on to your Laptop or PC
  • Dot Net

  • I will also provide instructions to run and debug the code as well, if needed.

  •  'll configure your project in convenient way.



I have strong command  in following Technologies


  • ASP.NET MVC
  • ASP.NET Core
  • HTML 5
  • Bootstrap
  • JavaScript
  • j Query
  • Angular 
  • MS-SQL


Looking forward to work for you :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for your help

:

this person is sick

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment