Sunday, April 19, 2020

C Cpp Csharp Programming Tasks And Projects











About:

Welcome to Central Coder's Gig.


Are you stuck in C,  CPP, CSharp projects and task? No need to worry. I will help you with any kind of C, C++, CSharp task and projects.


Fast, Reliable and Bug Free Code



What we offer:


C

Data Structure

Array Operations

Object Oriented


CPP
Data Structure

Array Operations

Object Oriented
Dynamic programing


CSharp

Data Structure

Array Operations

Object Oriented
Dynamic programing
Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
WIndows Forms
Databases (MySql, SQL, MS Access etc.)

Machine Leaning (Accord.Net)


Note:Please inbox me before placing order.Discuss the problem first through contacting me to avoid cancellation.










Reviews


:

He did awesome job, was easy to communicate, had my file revised as requested Will definitely chose him again for the next project

:

CentralCoder has gone above and beyond on this project, very communicative and strives for perfection. I hope to work with him again!

:

Great work everytime

:

He is the best I enjoy working with him

:

He is the best of em all, very satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment