Sunday, April 5, 2020

C Cpp Java Python Tasks And Projects











About:

Hi everyone, this is Umair Ul Hassan and I love programming specially in Java and Python.



I'd love to help in programming languages including:



  • Python
  • Java
  • C#
  • C++
  • Any other requirement


I can help in subjects like:



  • Databases
  • Data Structure
  • Algorithms
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Operating Systems
  • Automata
  • Networking
  • Computer Architecture


What can you expect?



  • Well-intended code.
  • On-time delivery.
  • Unlimited revisions (based on the package selected)
  • Support for the future.


Why me?



  • Customer satisfaction is my first priority.
  • I'll not accept the order if I'm not able to do it.
  • I'll be honest with my buyers.




I'll be offering 100% refund if I'm unable to meet the requirements or if I fail to complete a project. 

Looking forward to help you guys.



-- Do contact me before placing the order --

Reviews


:

This guy is a python guru. I had a python task done. His development skills are top notch. I like working with him and will continue to do so moving forward.

:

Totally recommend​ this professional one of the best I​ have seen quite some time.​ Excellent communication skills and completes work on time.

:

One of the best programmer I have ever worked . Pays attention to detail and delivers projects in a timely manner .

:

Devumairr, did an amazing job. Super quick, understood the challenge and was easy to work with, got the job done the first time. A huge recommendation for anyone looking for an excellent programmer.

:

Well i was looking for someone who was detailed oriented to complete my assignment that i was working on. But was amazed with Umairr and his exceptional customer service, not only did he complete the assignment on time , he made sure he addressed all last minute changes in a timely manner.




No comments:

Post a Comment