Thursday, April 9, 2020

Assist You With C,Cpp,C Sharp, Java And Python











About:

Hi,

    If you are looking for a professional and expert programmer to assist you in your programming related tasks not assignments, I am here to assist you using my 7 years+ vast experience in different programming languages, tools and techniques.



I am expert in:



  • Cpp
  • Swift

  • C sharp

  • Javascript
  • Java

  • Objective-C and C

  • PHP

  • Perl 
  • MATLAB

  • Python 
  • Mysql

                      and many more..........



Concepts I am best in:



  • OOP

  •  Data Structures and Algorithms
  •  Operating Systems
  •  Software Engineering
  •  Data Bases
  •  Data Mining
  •  Machine Learning
  •  HCI
  • Concurrent Programming
  •  Microsoft Access


And Many More.........



I will use latest tools and techniques to give you very professional assistance to your problems.



Why to Choose me?

  • 5+ Years Experience 
  • 24/7 Availability
  • Multiple Solutions
  • 100% Satisfaction 
  • Deadline Guarantee
  • Affordable Prices




NOTE: Please Contact me first before placing order so we can discuss the project scope, budget and deadline based on our requirements before placing your order.



Thanks & Regards

Tariq Mehmood Anjum



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good job

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

He is amazing, very quick, very reasonable in pricing and professional in his work. He fixed bugs in my code which were impossible to be fixed. Thank you so much for your services. I'll use your services again.

:

great seller

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment