Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create A Custom Windows Desktop Application











About:

I will create a detailed and intricate application. Depending on the package or added Gigs I can integrate databases, internet features and email notifications. The program can be finished in a nice easy to install wizard for the users convenience.



I create my work in Delphi 2010 which include:



  • Database Integration

  • Internet to Application Features
  • Object Orientated Programming
  • Intricate Application Design
  • User Data Management 


All work is completed by me, so you do not need to worry about your work outsourced to someone else. Keeping regular communication is important in-order to provide my clients the highest quality of work and 100% satisfaction.



NOTE:

Kindly inbox me first before ordering.

Reviews


:

Ryan is a true professional. Not only very responsive and helpful, but also extremely talented.

:

Responsive and affordable

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment