Saturday, April 4, 2020

Develop Or Modify Dotnet C Sharp Applications











About:

Thanks for visiting my Gig



I'm a full stack software developer with over 5 years of professional experience in industry.

My expertise are in C#, NodeJS, APIs implementation and Web development.


I offer following services



  • Create and debug your programs
  • Modify existing projects including management systems and add new features
  • Rest and SOAP based APIs
  • Develop applications required to use SOAP/Rest APIs


Other services I provide:



  • Database-driven applications using MSSQL, ORACLE or MYSQL
  • Deluge scripts and Custom Widgets for ZOHO CRM
  • Fast and Scalable server applications using NodeJS
  • Javascripts, HTML and CSS
  • UnitTests for .Net Applications




Feel free to contact me for professional IT based solutions

Reviews


:

So far my best experience on fiverr, very good skills, good communication !

:

Everything went super fine. Project has been delivered in time. Totally recommend !

:

It was a wonderful experience. He made everything perfectly and has brainstorming skills to figure out how to go around trouble issues.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment