Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Code A Forex Robot











About:

I will transform your indicator into an Experts Advisor in MetaTrader MT4  for you using my universal 'indicator to EA converter EA' . I deliver high quality, reliable and stable trading solution suitable for your and all other indicators!





In this Gig, I will offer you following things:



  1. An universal Expert Advisor which is configured with your indicator!
  2. This universal EA can be used with all other indicators!
  3. 1 MT4 account license

  4. Detailed description

  5. Unlimited Support

  6. EA works on any trading Pair and any Timeframe

  7. Programmable StopLoss/TakeProfit
  8. BreakEven feature
  9. Trailing StopLoss
  10. Alerts on signals





You are Guaranteed:



  ✓   Quality, reliable, stable and fast delivery

  ✓   Personal support in case on any issues



HOW TO BEGIN



Contact us first using CONTACT ME for your EXPERT ADVISOR



  1. Using CONTACT ME, send us detailed requirements.
  2. I'll quote the price, clarify Specifications and send a Gig Offer.
  3. Once you accept, I will start develop.





Click CONTACT ME now to begin.


Programming Language
  • MQL4
Platform
  • MT4
Operating system
  • Windows








Reviews


:

Seller is super efficient and delivered EA that do exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommended!

:

I have worked with several MQL programmers, he was the best to work with and will be ordering from him again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment