Sunday, April 19, 2020

Java, Python, C Or Cpp Programming And Projects For You











About:

Are you looking for a (Java, Python, PHP,c, and c++)programmer to work on your projects? I can assist you in any type of programming projects. I have 4 years of experience in programming in desktop applications, web applications and also embedded programming. i can do custom and regular work for you.



I work to satisfy my customer rather than just being done with the project. (100% money refund guarantee if you are not satisfied)





These are my services:

  • Java Programming
  • Java SE/ J2SE Desktop Application

  • Java EE/ J2EE Web Application

  • PHP Programming

  • Data Structure and Algorithm
  • Machine learning
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Networking
  • Cpp Programming
  • C programming
  • Python Programming
  • Python3 Programming
  • Arduino Project

  • Raspberry PI Project
  • Problem Solving
  • Programs with Database Connectivity (MySQL, MSSQL,MongoDB)



Why choose me?

  • Flexible with my time just in.
  • Believe in quality, not quantity.
  • Organized and neat with my work.
  • Affordable Price

  • Provide more oriented code




Contact me for any type of your projects. I will assist you in all projects with 100% quality.
NB: Contact me before placing the order to discuss on your project. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment