Sunday, December 15, 2019

Write Python, C, Cpp ,Java, C Sharp And Javascript Code











About:

Thank you for checking out my Gig!



I am a computer scientist with 10 years of experience developing software in several languages for every platform. I have expertise in many programming languages and I always follow good coding practice.



Here are a few of my services.



  • Java Programming
  • MySQL/PHP Database Design

  • Android/iOS Applications
  • C / C++ Programming
  • Data Structures and Algorithms
  • Object-Oriented Programming

  • Python Scripts
  • Linux Programming
  • Console Applications
  • C-Sharp 
  • Windows Form Applications

  • UML Designing
  • Write professional reports


If you have a job that does not fall into one of the categories above, feel free to contact me to discuss the project details. I love learning new technologies and I would be delighted to discuss the project details with you to see if it is a job I can do.



Why you should choose me?



  • I always follow good software design principles.

  • My first priority is always to assist you.
  • I will deliver clean and efficient code.
  • I will do any coding project in a timely manner.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment