Saturday, December 14, 2019

Create A Visual Basic Or Csharp Program











About:

I will design a Windows Application / Web Application using Visual Basic .net and any database of your choice (Oracle db, MySQL, ms SQL & ms Access).



If you need a commercial software, you may need to provide the design prefarably as photoshop document and clearly explain each individual window or pages of the intended program and other background activities.



With Visual Studio 2010, 2013, 2015, 2017 or 2019, I CAN:



  • Upgrade or Downgrade your app to target older or newer computers.
  • create customized personal and commercial applications.
  • do any project involving multimedia, database and networks.
  • create a BOT (Automated Program)

  • create Console apps, Window Service, Windows Forms, WPFs, Web apps)
  • help debug your app in few hours.


I will place comments properly.

I will give a nice design.

I will make the code readable.

I will create classes to handle similar events (Code re-usability).

I will secure the program from hacks.

I will provide a writeup to backup the project (Installation Guide, System Requirements, Flowchart, User Guide, etc.).



I am polite and place customer satisfaction above all.

I hope you will give me a try.

Chat me to clarify things before placing order.



Thanks



Reviews


:

Great experience, will use again

:

Need to fix existing app.

:

very professional coding.. shes awesome.. A+

:

Always delivers as expected.

:

Got stuck and couldn't get past a hump. She was able to fix and modify my code with hours and completed my project. Will do business again.




No comments:

Post a Comment