Friday, December 13, 2019

Customize Your Windows Desktop











About:

Hello!



If you're thinking about how is this gonna work here's few steps im gonna be following while working on your project.



  1. We are going to make a plan about what style you like etc. Ill be showing examples and you can tel what do you like or not. We can do it in any voice program or just through text.
  2. I'll create a package with all needed programs and applications, I'll create icons if they are needed and I will find great animated background picture.
  3. Only thing you will have to do is download teamviewer so I could do my work on distance. I'll join on your desktop via teamviewer and start working.



If you have any questions you're welcome to contact me.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment