Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Java And Other Programming Projects And Assignments











About:

Do you Have any Java Coding Related Problem? 

You are Absolutely at right Place 



I am A Computer Science Expert , And i have Experience In java for 8 years .



I am Well Experienced in follow Branches :

  • Android Programming
  • Basic Java Programming
  • Data Scrapping 

  • OpenCV Related Work
  • Matlab 
  • Android Developing
  • Object Oriented programming
  • Socket programming
  • GUI and Console based Games

  • Operating system related programming
  • Algorithms
  • Data Structures

  • Graphics Interfacing Programming
  • Java Swings
  • JDBC
  • Map-Reduce Programming (Hadoop Related )
  • MultiThreading Programming
  • Maven
  • MVC 

  • JavaFx





My Aim is To:

  • Provide  High Quality Software 

  • Provide Software Changes and revisions till you are satisfied
  • Good looking and Attractive GUI
  • provide Complete Running Code 

  • Provide Complete User Satisfaction
  • Provide Training when needed on usage of application
  • Provide Simple and Understandable code 



Contact me Before Submitting an order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks mate great service

Seller's Response:

AMAZING WORK

:

Delivered before time!!! thank you very much

:

This was my first experience purchasing something on Fiverr. I couldn´t have asked for a better start. Aqeel truly delivers as promised, and he does it ina timely fashion. I would recommend to be very clear upfront with what you want to have developed, as he can get to work faster. Communication was smooth and he delivered in just one week, a properly working MVP for my application. Outstanding work. I am sure I will buy again from him sooner rather than later, and probably come back to Fiverr for other services thanks to this first experience.

:

Its a pleasure working with him




No comments:

Post a Comment