Saturday, July 25, 2020

Create, Optimize And Fix Python Scripts











About:





I offer my services as a programming geek who has meddled with Python for many years.



I heavily believe in the elegant yet robust power of Python; I can create scripts for you that can automate hours of work and boring labor into a matter of seconds with detailed explanation of steps.



With my experience in Python, I can confidently:

  • Build bots to automate the boring repetitive stuff
  • Automate GUIs(clicking bots, playing games etc)
  • Handle filing/documents(move, rename, order, truncate or modify files of any kind)
  • Automate Command line/terminal tasks
  • Program Data Structures following strict Object Oriented Programming paradigm
  • Handle HTTP requests and consume APIs and their data

  • Automate or create Excel/CSV files for your data

  • and much more





I lay my pride in my satisfied clients, therefore be confident that I will be working and asking questions unless you get what you want



I'll be more than glad to hear about your required services before placing the order. 



Reviews


:

Very constructive discussions.

:

tarunsinny delivered what i asked for and was very easy to commuicate with. Would use him again

:

Awesome working with you again. Thank you very much for your proper communication and fast delivery.

:

I have worked with Tarun before. Good quality work and turnaround time is very quick. Good communication.

:

good work ! I will buy again







Create, Optimize And Fix Python Scripts

No comments:

Post a Comment