Saturday, July 4, 2020

End To End Iot Development For Your Project











About:

You will get complete IoT and IIoT solution as per your requirements from hardware development to Cloud. Cloud platform can be AWS, ThingSpeak,Adafruit or Thinger.io.   Hardwares ranging from Arduino, ESP8266, ESP32 to Raspberry Pi. College level and industrial level project all can be done. 



You can reach out my blog :  https://goo.gl/ApBPZz



About me:



I have Industrial experience with most of the

  • Arduino boards
  • Esp8266 WiFi
  • NodeMcu
  • Raspberry Pi
  • Sensors
  • Actuators
  • Motors


I can help your projects by,

  • Programming
  • Circuit designing
  • Debugging
  • Advising

  • PCB
  • Simulation


You will be getting the Python source code, Harware designs,

Explaination about the algorithm



Industrial level hardware level interfacing with Python Programs will be done

Explaination about the industrial communication protocols used


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller worked to promised perfectly for the IoT application from development to deployment. Highly recommend for your IoT project

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

:

Again , had an wornderful experience. Highly recommend

:

I am very pleased with his work; timely and with professionalism. Thank you and I highly recommend.

:

thanks a lot







End To End Iot Development For Your Project

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I Read your blog and I feel it is a very wonderful, informative blog .
    There are a lot of good information on this blog, I'd like to Share and I think people will get a lot of support from this blog. Progressive Web App Development Solutions

    ReplyDelete