Saturday, July 4, 2020

Python Projects And Tasks











About:

Hello,


Do you need any help with your programming projects or to solve any programming problems? 


You are absolutely at the right place. Let me help you. I am a software engineer with 2+ years of experience. I can design and implement your Python, Python Bots, PDF generates, PyQt5, Tkinter, MySQL, GUI based projects using my expertise knowledge in software engineering.
 
Send me a message so we can discuss your project.


Technologies I'm working on,



  • Python scripts
  • Database Filing.
  • Database Design MySQL
  • GUI designing
  • developing applications
  • developing real-world App with GUI and Database


Services and Features



 ✔ Meet with your deadline and requirements
 ✔ Well-structured code with comments 
 ✔ Unit test cases will provide for major flows
 ✔ If there are any bugs, I will fix even after the delivery


Everyone likes to be perfect in every faculty or field you could just make it happen by implementing efforts in daily life.



Note: Please message me your requirements before placing an order.



Thanks...!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's a friendly and fast worker. Got my project done extremely fast and up to a high standard and exactly what I was looking for. If you're looking for someone to do python projects for you then this is your guy. 100% recommend and would 100% order again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Calvin for your kind words, I'm glad you're satisfied. :)

:

the seller was polite and hard working! he finished my project in less then a day, even though parts of the project where in my native language. It wasnt easy for met to explain he knew exactly what to do and did a great job!

:

Thanks, nathanwillem. I'm glad I satisfied you.

:

Great Seller, made an amazing effort to make sure everything is 100% perfect! Very happy with the results and his dedication to finishing the Python Projects!! Highly recommended!







Python Projects And Tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment