Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Develop Your Desktop Software











About:

I have a quite considerable experience in desktop software development., i use a very powerful environment that allows me to develop apps very quickly and efficiently. 

You need desktop apps shaped just for your needs and you find yourself running out of time or under pressure, im certainly your guy.

Examples of softwares i can create :

-Import your CSV, EXCEL, TXT files into a software and do whatever you want with it's data, print labels, barcodes or send emails...

-Card ID Creator

-Amazon Barcode Generator(EAN, FNSKU, SKU)

-Amazon Shipping file Generator

-Form to PDF files.

-Extract data from a  PDF File

I can transform all your manual and Excel works into desktop applications with a beautiful Interface.

Please, NO FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP or INSTAGRAM bots.

P.S : Please contact me before you placing any order.

Reviews


:

He is a perfect collaborator, you can totally trust him. If the opportunity presents itself, I know who to go to!

:

I recommend Samjab to anyone who needs software that runs perfectly. Samjab is an available person, patient and very diligent in what she does. You can go there without hesitation. see you soon, I hope !

:

I reached out to Sam with a very simple project that simply needed a couple of wireframes with some buttons. It was on short notice, but he was very helpful and asked all the right questions to get the proper idea of the scope. He is very communicative and this made for a good outsourcing experience. In the end, he even delivered earlier than agreed, which gave room for any extra iterations in case we should need it. All in all, it was a good experience from the very start of communication and making an offer to the final product that came out exactly as I wanted and at a high quality.

:

The best service I have received here 100 I am sure that I will continue working with the

:

great guy to work it highly recommend







Develop Your Desktop Software

No comments:

Post a Comment