Thursday, April 16, 2020

Help You To Learn Programming











About:

Why should we work together?

  1. I am very passionate about programming and the technical challenges it involves.
  2. I like to pass my skills to others and see them improve.

I offer advice and expertise to beginners to help them improve their skills and performance in terms of information technology and programming.

So if you have a question, or you want to learn a new topic related to programming or any other IT related topic, I will be glad to help by providing you with examples and also live guidance through skype sessions.

Just contact me before an order and let me know about your questions or problems. I will review them and we will start the consulting process.

Here are some topics of my expertise:

  • Databases, how to set them up and how to implement connections;
  • Programming backend systems;
  • Website hosting, including how to set up your own server;
  • Programming algorithms;
  • Programming Microservices;
  • Setting up Docker and Docker Swarm;
  • Writing unit and integration tests;
  • Running load tests against your system.


Also if you like we can discuss game development in Unity which is my side hobby :)  

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment