Monday, April 13, 2020

Create Excel Automation That Saves You Time, Vba, Macros, Custom, Functions











About:

I'm Expert with 20+ years of experience in Microsoft Excel, I can help you create, edit, automate and or enhance your Spreadsheets in Excel.

Let me help you move your business forward!

  • Pivot Table
  • Excel Dashboard
  • Apply formulas/Advanced Filter
  • Vlookup/Hlookup
  • Countif/Countifs
  • Sumif/Sumifs
  • Data Validation
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Dropdowns
  • Redesign Excel worksheets for a cleaner data set
  • Split text/data into different cells
  • Removing duplicates
  • Provide video tutorial also for any kind of help
  • Fix runtime errors

  • Create Macros


Ask me about my automated sorting tools, or my random exercise plan generator that we have created.

Reviews


:

Great experiene

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment