Friday, April 24, 2020

Code Your Csharp Project











About:

Please leave me a message me before ordering my gig :)



I'm a senior C# developer with almost 6 years of experience designing and building applications for Windows.



I am experienced in SDK/API creation with a high proficiency in architectural design. I specialize in ease of use and responsiveness in user interfaces, having extensive experience in multi-threaded architecture.



I am a quick learner and have often learned new technologies in a short time to overcome obstacles or to ensure the best solution for a particular problem.



I love building data-centric applications using Microsoft SQL Server.



looking forward any opportunities and challenges you may have for me!



Note: Contact me before ordering the gig.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment