Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Deep Learning Computer Vision Projects











About:

I am a Machine Learning Engineer mainly working in computer vision and deep learning problems for past 2 years. I have expertise in python, tensorflow and Keras. I have worked mostly with companies and remote clients. I am new to Fiverr and looking to get a few clients that I can build upon. If you take a look at my work and feel that my profile fulfils the requirements of your project/task, I’ll would be happy to work on your project immediately. You’ll get all the expected stuff like a great professional service and a fast turn around, at a bit less, and I get a bit more exposure.

The main tools that I have used for implementation is:
  • Keras
  • Python
  • OpenCV
  • TensorFlow
  • Pytorch
  • Dlib
Here is the list of projects:

  • Moving vehicle detection for ADAS system
  • Traffic sign detection and recognition using classical computer vision and deep learning
  • Face type classification
  • Face Landmark detection
  • Iris and pupil detection for eye tracking

  • Object Detection using Mask RCNN or YOLO
  • Iris Segmentation Using UNET


If the above offer sounds like something you would be interested in, then let’s discuss it in more detail over the chat.

Reviews


:

Everything as perfect they deliver much earlier than expected great service and very informative

:

Perfect work, is a pleasure work with you!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment