Thursday, April 23, 2020

Python Programming For You











About:

Hi there! 

Looking for some python help ? :) 



I am an advanced python developer with nearly 4 years experience 

I can code typically anything in python ranging from simple scripting to deep learning and machine learning algorithms and big data! 



During my python experience i worked on : 

  • Simple python scripting.
  • Machine Learning
  • Deep Learning 
  • Genetic Programming 
  • Data analysis 
  • Data processing 
  • Big Data


My knowledge in python include : 

  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • Pandas
  • Tensorflow
  • Keras
  • Sci-kit learn 




I will be more than happy to help you in your projects ! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Most of the other gigs couldn't accept the project because it was "too difficult" or there prices were way too high, but here comes Moataz, who did an absolutely perfect job in a short time, with an unbelievable understandable code, I am really grateful for his work. I will gladly return to work with him again in every language possible. Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you ! happy to work with you !

Seller's Response:

He is a smart person and did a wonderful job. Thanks man.

:

I had a great experience with you thank you!

:

A great person, good communication, a super good job done on time, we can trust him without problem. If you are looking for a coder I highly recommend it, he is amazing ! If I still need an encoder I will come back to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment