Saturday, April 11, 2020

Fix PAYPAL For Your Java/Spring/J2Ee/Php Etc Website











About:

i can fix paypal(Express checkout, Card pay, Adaptive Payyments like Chained payments, parallel payments) for your Java website. I have 3+ experience in java and i am postgraduate in computer science...please clear your requirements before order.....satisfaction guaranteed...

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and got the work done promptly. Pleasant and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended and would definitely engage him in my website updates again! Thank you

Seller's Response:

Thanks, very much appreciated. :)

Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing - he does exactly what he says he will and makes a big effort to understand exactly what you want. I will be using again!

:

wm168976790d is the ideal client. He responded very fast to my messages and questions. When you know you are dealing with a great person, it is more enjoyable to work on a project. I hope I will work with him again. Cheers!!!

:

Not recommended, he marks the order as complete then tells me that I need to order 4 gigs more so he can deliver the work. Seller should have told me from the beginning the total cost t So I can decide if I want to continue or cancel my order.What a waste of time and unfinished work!




No comments:

Post a Comment