Thursday, April 2, 2020

Natural Language Processing Nlp Tasks In Python











About:

Do you need Language Processing assignments to be done on time?

Welcome, you are in the right place.



I use the basic libraries for Python to perform these tasks.



I also have experience with NLTK.



I can perform the following tasks for you:

  1. Apply HMMs to Language (including Baum Welch Algorithm)
  2. Naive Bayes Classification
  3. Spelling Checking Application with correct word suggestions
  4. Word Prediction Application using N-Grams (Unigrams, Bigrams, Trigrams etc)
  5. And many more (depends on your requirements)


I have made NLP applications for the following languages, but I'll be happy to work in any other language too:

  • English
  • Urdu
  • Punjabi


I can even make a GUI for these applications.



I can even help you in optimizing your NLP Algorithms and finding bugs in it.



The code will be sufficiently commented and I'll make sure you leave satisfied.



Kindly have a chat with me before ordering my gig.



Have a question? Drop me a message :)

Stay blessed

Reviews


:

GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT returing customer

:

Honestly will not find anyone better he is super helpful and is great

:

This is the first time we are working together, the project delivered quite before the deadline. He is dedicated, hard-working, time efficient, . Great communication skills, professional and helpful.I will work with him again :)

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment