Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Develop Inventory Management System,Point Of Sale Pos Cms











About:

I will use my expertise to help automate your business.



I can develop you a custom Management or Point Of Sale POS system as per your requirements.



I will provide:

  • Offline or online system as per your requirements.

  • Desktop or Web-based


I have expertise in C#, .Net, PHP, and Java.



Businesses we can support:

Retail management system

Inventory management system

Stock Management system

Warehouse Management System

Restaurant Management System

Employee Management System

General Store Management System  e.t.c.







I will provide the code with the following:



- Comments

- Error Free code

- High cohesion and losing coupling in code



I will facilitate my clients with timely deliverables.

Please Text me about all the details before starting.



Message me to check out my work.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a good experience working with him. He got the job done quicker than expected.

:

great person...very collaborative

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment