Friday, April 3, 2020

Csharp Programming Tasks











About:

I'll work with you to develop a solution for your problem in any C-like language, wheather it's a small automation of a simple task, some sort of microservice or a console application.



If the packages or technologies included in the gig don't quite fit you, let's talk! I'm sure we can get you a more custom solution.

I have a background on web, mobile and desktop development, including:



  • C#.
  • SQL.
  • HTML, CSS and JavaScript.
  • Object Oriented Design.
  • VB.NET.
  • Java.
  • Python.
  • Xamarin (cross-platform Android/iOS/UWP).


And, last but not least: I'm a great googler! So if there's online documentation, I can probably get it to work.

We'll get you a functional, testable and solid piece of software to work around any problem you might have. Let's get to it!

Reviews


:

he proved to be precise and cordial.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment