Sunday, April 26, 2020

Be Programming Vb Dot Net Or C Sharp Programs For You











About:

As a professional working in the programming field I will help you create your own applications with the optimal programming.



I can program in C#/VB.net And Python primarily (check my other gig). I have vast experiance in microcontrollers additionally. I also can program other languages so feel free to contact me for any questions. I will provide a well commented code.



Please make sure to contact me so I can give you an exact time frame and quote. The prices in here are only provisional.



NOTE: I WILL NOT BE DOING ANY ASSIGNMENT TASKS



For any questions feel free to contact me!



Portfolio:

Serial Printer Controller Program

PC work management system

Internet Security System  (First place prize in Shiekha Latifa Programing Competition)

Customizable SCADA System (First place UAE University IT Marathon)

Hotel management system

Rent management system



And many others



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This freelancer is truly commited to the task that one gives him. It has been very fun handing him my project because this man CARES about quality work and he is one of the best ive hired so far. I will hire him again and again from years to come. I am glad i have finally found the ONE talented programmer i needed. I dont want you to hire this dude simply because i want to keep him for myself haha :) But yes you should hire him without hesitations if you want QUALITY work done. Honestly he may be the best on fiverr atm. I will work with him again in a near future! :P

:

Thanks for the positive feedback!

:

Fantastic experience, very responsive and great result

:

Good work!

:

excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment