Thursday, April 16, 2020

Add Unittests To Your Python Classes And Refactor











About:

**Important**

Please contact me first before you place the order.

Thank You.
***************


Unittest

**What I will do for you**


  1. I will create Python test cases and test your Python code with Nose and/or PyTest

  2. I can also create documentation about the Python Program testing.
  3. I will also include the detailed source code



Refactor and Debug


I'll review and refactor your python code.

I will ensure:



  • Follow PEP8 and ensure that variable names are simple and meaningful
  • Code is modular and reusable
  • Comments are accurate and concise
  • Any leftover / dead code is removed
  • Script is as small as possible
  • Add simple tests





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Helped a lot, thanks!

:

Buyer should have sent a message before placing an order. As per the original order, it states only "One class test" unless you had sent me an inbox first. Buyer needed more than one class tests, ended up adding 2 class tests.

:

Excellent work with pytest.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment