Sunday, April 5, 2020

Develop Desktop Application For You C Sharp Dot Net











About:

I am a professional software engineer with more than 5 year experience of developing complete database solution for multiple organizations.  Quality and customer satisfaction with my programming skills has always been my first priority.

 

=> My Projects



·       Pharmacy Database Management System

·       Enterprise Management System

·       Jewelry Store Database Application

·       Point of Sale Management System

 

=> My Skills

·       C/C#

·       Visual Studio

·       Databases SQL Server

·       .Net Windows form Application.



=> MY SERVICES

·       Complete your assignments real quick.

·       Build Customized application from scratch according to your requirements

 

Hire Me, you will not be disappointing with your decision and my work.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment